Requests? Fill the from below and someone will contact you shortly. Call us at 443-508-8120.
Question for the Arborist? Ask Away!
Design With Nature, LLC is approved as a Small Business Enterprise & Minority Business Enterprise. We have a knowledge of the local and state regulations in the Maryland-Virginia Area. Our final product will be clearly defined to meet your needs. Since DWN opened in 2011, we’ve worked on a multitude of projects including:
- Tree Radar tree trunk and root scans
- Natural Resource Inventories
- Forest Conservation Plans
- Forest Stand Delineations
- Invasive Management Plans
- Specimen Tree Mitigation Plans
ISA Certified Arborist will meet onsite to discuss project trees. There is a two hour minimum.
- LEVEL I ARBORIST INSPECTION – LIMITED VISUAL ASSESSMENT
- A limited visual assessment typically focuses on identifying trees with imminent and/or probable failures. Level I Arborist Inspection is normally for large tree inventories in order to identify certain obvious defects or specified conditions. The scope of work will describe project specifics.
- LEVEL II ARBORIST INSPECTION – BASIC ASSESSMENT
- The Level II Arborist Inspection is the standard assessment commonly performed in response for tree risk assessment. It consists of a detailed visual inspection of a tree and the surrounding site.
- LEVEL III ARBORIST INSPECTION – ADVANCED RISK ASSESSMENT
- There are many different techniques that may be considered a Level III Arborist Inspection. Depending on the project & situation different techniques may be appropriate. Advanced assessment techniques may include the following: Aerial inspection, Decay testing using Tree Radar, Detailed target analysis, Detailed site evaluation. All different techniques include a Level II Arborist Inspection. Price will vary for project specific services.
Arborist report may be tailored for your project.
- The final product is the ISA Tree Assessment form that is completed onsite.
- The final product is a memo type report, taking the ISA Tree Assessment form completed onsite and explaining the implications of the findings.
- This is a more detailed report describing the conditions, defects, response growth, and possible internal defects and describes mitigation options. The inspection report is highly recommended with the Level III Advanced Inspections.